The Drapery Workroom - your one stop workshop facility for all your film & TV set decorating & construction requirements.
We Set up in November 2017 taking over from the previous Pinewood studios drapes dept by Frank Howe and Graham Caulfield, who each have over 35 years experience in this field.
Here's A brief overview of the products they can make for your production are (but not limited to):
- All types of curtains, swags & tails
- Roman & festoon blinds
- Awnings & canopies,
- Sun lounger covers
- Any type of scatter cushions, bolsters, bed canopies, horse cloths and horse blankets
- Upholstered headboards
- Flags and banners,
- Directors chair / artist chair backs
- All types of modern or traditional upholstery work and any kind of soft furnishing treatment you require for your productions.
For your film and TV set construction requirements:
We can also hire chromakey screens and black velvets via our sister company also based at at our Uxbridge siteplease see : www.chromakey-hire.com
- Backings & windbags (cotton duck) available from stock
- 11' cotton duck
- 9' cotton duck
- Black bolton in 5' and 4' widths
- Black molton in 3 mtr and 2 mtr widths
- White molton 3mtr wide
- 108' calico and 126" calico
- 108' white sheeting (other width's available to order)
- Assorted grade of hessian's
- Carpet felt